- Click for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the
- The M1020.R4 by Lucchese® is a tough and protective western boot that lets you roam any range in smooth comfort.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Men's western boot with a round toe design.
- Lonestar Calf Cowboy leather upper.
- Features embossed stitching on the shaft.
- Pull-on straps.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Durable leather outsole.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Lucchese M1020.R4 Yf7lDUgR