- Click for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the
- The Harrison boot from Lucchese® Bootmaker boasts a handsome Western look that will complement any look in any season.
- Upper made of a rich leather shaft and a sueded sheep vamp.
- Shaft features a unique arrow-like stitch design.
- Side leather pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Lightly cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Lucchese Harrison v5QVbVUf